Democrats Even Discussed the Impeachment of President Trump
- Democrats Look For Reasons To Impeach President Trump Not Even 100 Days Into Presidency
- Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Get Ready For Impeachment.”
- Representative Keith Ellison (D-MN) On Impeachment Possibilities: “Trump’s Actions So Far ‘Legitimately Raise The Question Of Impeachment.'”
- Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) On Impeachment Possibilities: “When And If He Breaks The Law, That Is When Something Like That Would Come Up…”
- Representative Mark Pocan (D-WI) On Impeachment Possibilities: “‘…Try To Get This Administration To Function Like Any Other Administration In The Past…Clearly, One Of Those Remedies Is The Power Of Impeachment.'”
Democrats continue to use nasty rhetoric against President Trump
- Representative Ted Lieu (D-CA): “‘President’ @realDonaldTrump: You Truly Are An Evil Man. Your Job Is To Help Americans. Not Intentionally Try To Destroy Their Lives.”
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA): “Calling On Donald Trump For Help Is Like, If Your House Is On Fire, Calling An Arsonist To Come Help Out.”
- Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA): “Ignore His Sideshow Meltdown. Trump Is A LIAR Who’ll Say & Do Anything To Distract From Questions About His #KremlinKlan Ties To Russia.”
- Elizabeth Warren Even Recently Compared President Trump To North Korea Leader Kim Jong Un
Democrats “Resist” movement is harming the function of government
- Senate Democrats “Vow[ed] To Stall” The Cabinet Nomination Process.
- CNN: “All Ten Democrats On The Senate Committee Tasked With Considering President Donald Trump’s Pick To Lead The Environmental Protection Agency Boycotted The Meeting To Vote On Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt.”
- Democrats Committed To Slow-Walking Trump’s Nominees And Asked For Two Days Of Hearings For Select Cabinet Nominees, And To Hold The Confirmation Hearings Of Just Two Nominees A Week.
- The Plan Was “An Unprecedented Break With Senate Tradition.”